Tuesday, December 6, 2011

{ Dominic // Philadelphia, PA Family Photographer }

Well good heavens, this Christmas session was quite magical. One look at Dominic's beautiful, big eyes and my heart melted...

As we enjoyed a unseasonably quiet morning at Longwood Gardens, it filled my heart to heart to hear how much these photographs meant to Nely. When people like her tell me how long they have dreamed of family pictures like this, it humbles me so to think I have to honor to be the one behind the camera.

Anyhow, it's easy to see how great this family is; Joe is laid back, Nely is fun and animated, and Dominic is indescribably cute...

So, Merry Christmas my new friends. It was my pleasure to meet you on this wonderful December day. And since we have seem to have similar taste in music, maybe you will like this mellow Christmas tune by Sleeping at Last. Enjoy...

9LG

8LG

21LG

40LG

43LG

47LG

51LG

58LG

57LG

66LG

63LG

64LG

68LG

Baby's version of "trash the dress!" ;) See how cool this fam is, letting Dominic go wild in the water?! I love it!

75LG

73LG

71LG

81LG

82

87LG

89LG

No comments:

Post a Comment