Thursday, December 15, 2011

{ James + Rebecca // Philadelphia, PA Engagement Photographer }

So I've known Rebecca probably my whole entire life. We grew up a few houses away from each other, but she was slightly older than me so incredibly cooler in every way...

I remember coloring with her on nights she babysat and one particular yard sale her family had where her really awesome and a-little-bit-older-kid toys were on display. I'm still jealous about that.

But anyway we both grew up and our passions took us around the world. Rebecca has lived some incredible experiences and studied at some phenomenal places. And along her life journey she happened to meet this amazing fit of an other-half if I've ever seen one...

James and Rebecca complement each other like storybook characters do. When I first saw them together, their chemistry and love for one another left a silly smile on my own face. And later when I photographed their wedding, it became even more apparent how wonderfully suited these two people are for one another.

So cheers to love and happily ever afters. Enjoy this wonderful song by Mr. Sinatra as you peruse pictures of this adorable couple, which may very well leave you with a silly smile on your face too... ;)

3LG

6LG

9LG

17LG

23LG

20LG

24LG

25LG

29LG

31LG

This one is my favorite...

32LG

36LG

40LG

37LG

44LG

49LG

48LG

No comments:

Post a Comment