Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{ Alex // Philadelphia, PA Family Photographer }

Oh my goodness, this little girly is something special. As soon as I saw her, she cuddled right into my arms!!

Her sweet Mama is a family friend of ours and lived with us for several years. She now lives out of state so it was a real treat to see her and meet her daughter, Little Miss. Alex.

Most three year olds don't take to the concept of smiling on command for pictures, but Alex totally did! She made me laugh so much and I just enjoyed the heck out being with her and Kamila.

Enjoy these Christmas photos to a few songs from what I hold to be as one of the most sentimental Christmas movies ever made...Little Women. :)

12LG

11LG

2LG

8LG

16LG

21LG

19LG

27LG

28LG

30LG

33LG

48LG

55LG

39LG

60LG

63LG

66LG

No comments:

Post a Comment