Monday, July 16, 2012

{ Mollie, Abby, + Jack // Chester County, PA Family Photographer }

It truly is a small world...

Several years ago (or seven to be exact) I remember seeing this crew nearly every day.  Mollie, Abby, and Jack attended a pre-school where I worked and they brought so many smiles to my face.

So I thought it was about the coolest thing ever when their Mom got in touch with me recently about taking family photos for them!  The funny thing is, we had lost touch and it took us both a little time to figure out our connection in the past!

It was such a blast to spend time with these guys; they've grown up so beautifully and their personalities are as vibrant as ever.  I loved it.  I love my job. :)

1LG 3LG 6LG 8LG 12LG 14_15LG 20LG 22LG 24_25LG 33LG 39LG 47LG 44LG

No comments:

Post a Comment