Friday, January 27, 2012

{ Cousin Love // Philadelphia, PA Family Photographer }

Driving alongside rolling green hills on a beautiful late-Autumn day makes me count my blessings twice. Then spending an afternoon at Longwood Gardens with these smiling goof-heads makes me wonder if life is sometimes too good to be true.

I love this crew extra much because they're my own family. Technically they're my 'first cousins once removed' but I think whoever first coined that term needed a hug.

So for the record, they're my cousins...And I love them oh-so-much. :)

4LG

20LG

21LG

25LG

9LG

11LG

6LG

This turned out to be a mini-session because we hadn't realized there was a special event that night. So we made lemonade and went over to Chick-fil-A for dinner. Win. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment