Saturday, March 24, 2012

{ Exploring in the Rain // Personal }

I'm a nature lover. Actually, deeper than that I'm a God-lover and I love what He's made. I love how it reflects His creativity. I love how it reflects life and restoration and beauty...

So today when I got a call from my friend saying the rain had begun POURING where they were and we'd have to reschedule her engagement shoot, I took the opportunity to lose myself in a pretty place nearby.

I pulled out my camera and allowed myself only to shoot in manual. The weather was so moody but I didn't mind because I've been kind of obsessing over the Pacific North-West lately...

So I imagined I was in Seattle. Even though I'm pretty sure it doesn't exactly look like this. ;)

9273LG

River

9280LG

9266LG

9296LG

9275LG

9303LG

It started raining so I hid under a weeping willow for a little while...

9311LG

9313LG

9324LG

9319LG

Then when it started really coming down, I ran back to my car. Laughing. It actually was really fun. And I was wet.

9327LG

9335LG

I love how Adam Young says it.

"That’s when I realize I’m tired of waiting. I’m so sick of wishing I was there already.
I’d rather look around and not have to squint to see the beauty that literally lies everywhere."

Amen to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment