Thursday, November 10, 2011

{ Marlay + Madeline // Philadelphia, PA Family Photographer }

It's such a blessing to watch these treasures grow up before my eyes! They are so sweet and are very much all-girl.

After a run of shooting boys, I had to get away from dirt-digging and rock-throwing and pull out my princess references to inspire smiles...But these girls laugh easy, and the camera just loves them. And fall hit a home-run for us on this particular morning!! :)

I was just listening to Superman by my friend Joe Brooks as I put this blog post together, so go enjoy it if you wanna hear something carefree and fun. ;)

And onto the princesses...

13LG

10LG

8LG

4LG

20LG

18LG

15LG

24LG

22LG

30LG

32LG

28LG

40LG

46LG

45LG

44LG

49LG

47LG

52LG

54LG

No comments:

Post a Comment