Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{ Ali + Jack // Philadelphia, PA Family Photographer }

I seriously love this family. I know I say that about every family I photograph, but watching them together literally lifts my heart.

In a world where we often put on happy faces when underneath we are empty, this family is the real deal. They love one another. They delight in each other. They're so happy. And it makes me happy too.

Here are the many faces of Ali. These were all taken within the five minutes they arrived... :)

6btag

5btag

7btag

8btag

1btag

13btag

Meanwhile, little brother Jack seemed ready to go golfing...or something... :)

21btag

One of the things that always catches my attention about this family is Ali's relationship with her Daddy. She's this tiny little princess and he's a big strong man, and they are such a pair. I absolutely love watching them together.

23btag

24btag

What a beautiful, genuine, loving family. I mean every word.

26btag

31btag

32btag

34btag

She loves him SoOoO much!

36btag

42btag

44btag

37btag

This girl seriously cracks me up...

46btag

Twirling...

52btag

48btag

49btag

61btag

63btag

Sweet buddy.

56btag

58btag

69btag

71btag

Ok, quick warning to any client who have children with curls...You'll probably have lots of pictures of the back of your children's heads, as I can't even stand the cuteness...

82btag

83btag

86btag

See what I mean? All love.

92btag

94btag

Ali sure loves her Mama too!!!

97btag

98btag

And you know where that love first begins? Here:

99btag

104btag

We were joking that this was a mock Wedding shoot, but I guess that's not too far from the truth... ;)

106btag

107btag

Longwood Gardens has an insanely beautiful & fun arboretum we explored. Cool beans.

108btag

109btag

111btag

Details!! It's all about the details!!

112btag

114btag

Watching the water fountain with Dad and best friend Naomi...

116btag

I warned you about the curls...

121btag

Mr. Patient:

128btag

Love.

133btag

131btag

And last but not least, Mom and her little dude...

137btag

138btag

139btag

142btag

Peace out heartbreaker...

143btag

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Big Awwwww! I love them all, but especially the ones of the kids kissing. You captured so much love. :)

    ReplyDelete