Monday, February 14, 2011

{ Home is where the Heart is... }

I love adventures. Settling into my seat on an airplane gets my heart pumping. Going to new places...seeing friends...I LOVE IT.

I also love coming HOME! :)

I grew up in a small town, and I quite like it that way. Even still, all I have to do is walk into the local library and say, "Hi! I'm picking up a book for my Dad" and I leave with a new novel in my hands.

As I settle into cozy pjs and sip tea with family on cold winter days, I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's also given me a lot of time to get // back to the heart // of photography...just playing around and taking random excursions to play around. No client images to stay on top of (I love you all!) but sometimes a girl just needs to be with her camera...

DDC_9472c
DDC_9861b
DDC_9662c
DDC_9772b

...I know what you're thinking...you need 'time off' to take pictures of your shoes? Yes, yes I do. :P

DDC_9776c

Mirrors are fun. Gonna start using them in pro. sessions more...

DDC_9779b

Two of the cutest gifts I was given this Christmas. Thank you D + J...I knew they were made with love.

DDC_9557b
DDC_9571
DDC_9566b

Love mornings...about 30 minutes after a cup of coffee and/or hot cocoa.

DDC_9971b

This is Vinnie. He stayed with us for a while. We're buds now.

DDC_9796b

Sometimes I like to drive places, walk around, & take pictures. Like so.

DDC_0034b
DDC_0032c
DDC_0036b
DDC_0040b
DDC_0061halfofmyheart
DDC_0071inlove

Or sometimes I only have to walk outside.

DDC_0110b
DDC_0120b
DDC_0143b
DDC_0128c

So people, moral of the story...Enjoy where you are, especially when you're home...

Also...

DDC_9804b

Peace,
kc.

No comments:

Post a Comment