Thursday, March 17, 2011

{ Liz Longley + Jesse Ruben // Philadelphia Photographer }

Ok, the secret's out...there's so much I adore about Burlap & Bean Coffee.

Their *fair trade* coffee makes my taste buds dance. The atmosphere is lovely (I know the people there by name.) AND, they host intimate music concerts.

Recently Liz Longley + Jesse Ruben were there, singing their little hearts out.

It was, quite literally, music to my ears. :)

DDC_1169ctag
DDC_1160ctag
DDC_1146ctag
DDC_1164ctag
DDC_1149btag

I only took a few photos, as to not disrupt their singing. But I definitely want to make it more of a habit to bring Shiloh (my beloved camera) along to more concerts...

Last night my Dad and I were in Philly to hear Matt Pond pa. We were in the third row, with killer lighting, and yet I had no camera.

FACEPALM.

Oh well, there's always next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment