Monday, December 13, 2010

{ Marlay + Maddie // Philadelphia Family Photographer }

Matt + Jen are my neighbors and have two very precious girlies. I get to see them often, as they live only one door away. :)

They wanted to have some Christmas photos taken, and I was so glad to bring my camera to their home...what an exhausting 30 second walk that was.

Anyway, we were musing about how it was just over a year ago since I last took photos for them, and yet now they had another daughter! It was so fun to photograph them as a family of four this year. It's always so fun to pull out my camera with friends... :)

Marlay was immediately happy to smile...

12tag
9tag

Mama with her girlies...

17tag
14tag

And Daddy and his girls...

28tag
17tag
24tag

One sweet and happy family!

14tag
19tag

Mar was on her game!

32tag
34tag
35tag
36tag
39tag
9tag
5tag
21tag

We went around back to get a few more shots...

43tag
31tag
42tag
32tag

Mike + Amy, thanks for letting us use your shed...even though you still might not know we did... ;)

48tag
50tag
57tag
37tag
59tag
61tag
64tag
66tag
43tag

Then Maddie went inside with her Papa to get warm and I took a few more of Marlay, who didn't seem to mind...

47tag
69tag
70tag72tag

Merry Christmas guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment