Thursday, May 13, 2010

{ Allegra - City Girl Meets the Country }

Allegra's session was scheduled in Manhattan and last minute we changed it to Valley Forge National Park. You can't get more opposite worlds than that!

Anyways we had a great shoot, and it was nice to not worry about the main subject scraping their knee or running away. Though tomorrow morning it's back to rolling around on the grass for me! Mr.Gunnar just turned two, and I'll be taking pictures to document that wonderful occasion. I simply can't wait. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I looked at the pics before reading the text and recognized the park immediately--we live only minutes away from here. I really ought to try to get some good shots of my kids there--so many awesome scenery spots. But, alas, I know they won't turn out like this!

    ReplyDelete