Thursday, July 9, 2009

Be where you are.

I wrote this on my hand today in attempts of resting in God. My heart feels spread across the globe right now...My best friends are scattered in various countries, children I love and who are hurting are far away too.

Beyond that, my mind keeps thinking and planning future trips with work, church, and for fun. Possibile destinations in the next year are: North Carolina, Washington D.C., California, Jamaica, Peru, Germany, maybe China again...Who knows. ;)

Until then, I know that at this very moment, I am where God wants me to be. And that's more than enough for me. And by all means, I'm startin' to get the hang of this whole 'Summer' thing. It's been a while that I've been home to enjoy June-September, but, I'm starting to get the hang of it...I think.

Yesterday I had off work, and so I headed over to a lake about 30 minutes from my house. It was the strangest mix of bliss and confusion to simply lay back and watch the clouds go by. I can get used to this for now, but not forever... ;)







(Somebody got really tired...)


No comments:

Post a Comment